Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lebanon -4

Well, the money's in, thank you Lord. And the songs are basically mastered and being perfected - thank you Lord.

But - and this is SO hard to say "thank you Lord" for, but I know we are supposed to - I have just deeply cut my thumb - stabbed really - a drill bit broke while I was doing some DIY (bricolage for you frenchies) and the remains slipped and went into my thumb. I CAN say "thank you Lord" for it not going into any other part more serious (eye for example!!!). At the MOMENT I don't think it needs stitches - I've bound it with cotton swaps and surgical tape. But there was a lot of blood - we'll see - obviously there'll be no bass practice today. I really am not someone who controls his tongue in frustration and believe me this is about as frustrating as it gets. So BIG time prayer please. I'll keep you all posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home